How Walking Football is played:
- Running is not allowed. A participant always has to have one foot on the ground.
- It is a non-contact version of the game.
- The ball cannot be kicked above head height.
- There is no heading of the ball.
- There are no ‘referees’ as such and the competitive angle is kept to a minimum.
- The focus is on fun, improving fitness/health and making friends.
|Fraternity Club – 5 a side Courts|
|Over 18’s mixed||Friday Night|
Friday night only:
- First games to kick off from approx 6:00pm/6:30pm
- Tournament to commence Round 1 Friday 18 October
- Final Round – Friday 20 December
PLEASE NOTE: Team numbers will be limited – once the venue has reached capacity, teams may be placed on a waiting list.
- $130 per player
- Playing Jersey included
- Registration fee
- Will be led by game leaders as per FFA Guidelines
- A Team Manager/Team Organiser
- A Team Name
- Submit the team online via Walking Football Team Nomination Form
- Team Players register to Summer Football via PlayFootball
- Payment for players is required at time of registration
PLEASE NOTE: Teams with 70% of players registered and paid in full via PlayFootball will secure a place for their team in the competition.
- Players who are interested in FSC finding a team for them to play in must register an Expression of Interest using the following link:
- Find me a Team Nomination
PLEASE NOTE: FSC will endeavour to place individual players into teams as soon as a vacancy is available. Finding a place in a team may take some time, please be patient.
- Yes, Team Managers and/or Team Organisers must register online via Walking Football Team Nomination Form
PLEASE NOTE: that all Team Managers and/or Team Organisers are required to provide a Working With Children Check Number. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
DRAW – Will be available in the FSC Match Centre
- Select the age and venue (e.g. 6 Holy Spirit)
- Click Full Fixture
- To see the whole draw for your team click on your team – there is an option to view all from the “last 5 games”
- Any changes to the draw should be published by Thursday 5pm – please check weekly.
- Some teams may have 2 games in a round – this is so that we avoid a Bye where possible (It’s not a mistake)