Summer Football – Referee Level 4 Course
Course has now reached capacity (updated 28/08/2019)
- Date – Tuesday 10th & Wednesday 11th September
- Time – 6pm-9pm (3 hours/night)
- Venue – Football South Coast Office Boardroom – 11 Bourke St, Fairy Meadow (our entrance is to the right of the Fraternity Club main entrance, up the stairs)
- Limited course positions available
- Course Cost – $140 includes:
- Course fee
- Course equipment (flags, cards & whistle)
- FSC referee uniform (short sleeve shirt, shorts, socks)
- Administration costs
- To undertake this training program participants must be at least 13 years of age.
- Participants must complete the online Laws of the Game certificate, BEFORE they can complete a Level 4 course. Please email an electronic copy of the LOTG certificate to email@example.com, and also bring a printed copy to the course.
- You will also need to print the Level 4 course workbook (doesn’t need to be in colour) and bring it with you to the course.
- The course does include a field component, you will need to wear appropriate clothing (boots NOT needed), and if wet weather the course will still commence. You will be supplied with your course related equipment (flags, cards & whistle) at this time.
Course Registration & Payment:
- You will need to register and pay for the course on PLAYFOOTBALL. You will need your referee uniform size, referee availability for the Summer Football Tournament, bank account details.
- Registrations close COB Monday 9th September – limited course positions available.
Football South Coast Summer Football Tournament:
This Tournament runs for 10 consecutive weeks beginning on Monday 14th October, with the final games scheduled for Saturday 21st December. Referees who have completed this course are expected to be available to referee on Tuesday & Wednesday nights at Ian McLennan Park from 4:30pm, and also on Saturday mornings at Holy Spirit College from 8:30am. Please enter your availability to the best of your ability when registering on PlayFootball.
Course Gear & Uniforms:
Referees will receive their Flags, Cards and Whistle on the night of the course, you will need these for the practical component of the course. You will also receive your referee uniform (shirt, shorts, socks) at this time. Please ensure you enter the correct size when registering on PlayFootball.
We offer Men’s shirt/shorts size: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL. A size guide is available Here.
Socks sizes: S (shoe size 13-2), M (shoe size 2-7), L (shoe size 7-11), XL (shoe size 11-14).
For any questions, please contact the Football South Coast office (firstname.lastname@example.org / 4285 6929)