We are really excited to announce that for a 2nd year, we have come together with Cancer Council NSW to present to you all: Football South Coast – ‘The Ballsy Head Shave’
In line with Cancer Council’s Balls for Balls campaign, we are calling on nominees who are ‘Ballsy’ enough to go BALD for men’s cancers!
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
We are asking all clubs to nominate at least one person to represent your Club, shave their head and raise much needed funds for cancer!
This person could be a club committee member, coach, player, referee, or volunteer.
We ask that each Club:
PICK A PLAYER
– Select your Club’s Ballsy nominee who is prepared to shave their head in the name of cancer free future!
PICK A DATE
– Pick a date for when you will shave your head! Anytime between now and the end of season, this could be at your Club, at a Game or in your backyard! Rally your teammates to support you by donating to your fundraising page!
PICK A GOAL
– Set yourself a fundraising goal and have your team support you!
This year, more than 80,300 Australian men are expected to be diagnosed with cancer. By getting all clubs within Football South Coast onboard, we can help Cancer Council support men affected by cancer.
You might recall these Ballsy FSC nominees from 2021 who came together for ‘The Ballsy Head Shave’ and raised an incredible $11,335 for Cancer Council!
- Steve Carlson – Kiama Junior Football Club
- Joshua Tidswell – Kiama Quarriers FC
- Scott Kell – Woonona Junior Football Club
- Martin Rowney – FSC Board Member & Referee
- FSC Competition Manager & Referee – Bobby Mazevski
- Along with Soccer Superstar – Jordan Murray
Money raised through Balls for Balls will help fund vital research into men’s cancers and support those affected at every stage.
So, let’s get the ball rolling!
We are asking for nominees to be submitted by Sunday 11th September so the Cancer Council can help you set up your profile and everyone can start fundraising!
CANCER COUNCIL – NOMINATION FORM
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions. We really appreciate your support!