Referee Level 4 Course – April 2022
For FSC Community League New Referees ONLY
- Tuesday 26 & Wednesday 27 April 2022
- Time: 6pm – 9pm (3 hours/night)
- Illawarra Sports High School, Berkeley
- Course Cost – $200 includes:
- Course fee
- FFA & FNSW insurance/registration fee
- Course equipment (flags, cards & whistle)
- FSC referee uniform (short sleeve shirt, shorts, socks)
- Participants must complete the online Laws of the Game certificate, BEFORE they can complete a Level 4 course. Please email an electronic copy of the LOTG certificate to email@example.com, and also bring a printed copy to the course.
- Important: Any issues arise while completing the LOTG online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve your issue.
- You will also need to print the Level 4 course workbook (doesn’t need to be in colour) and bring it with you to the course. Please start completing the workbook before you attend the course and come prepared with any questions you have. Note: Workbook must be completed on the last day of the course to be handed in.
- The course does include a field component, you will need to wear appropriate clothing (boots NOT needed), and if wet weather the course will still commence. You will be supplied with your course related equipment (flags, cards & whistle) and your referee uniform at this time.
Course Registration & Payment:
- You will need to register and pay for the course (including all course equipment and uniforms) online at Play Football. Select “FSC Community League New Level 4 Referees”
- If the club is paying for the registration fees, please select “Manual Offline Payment”
Course Gear & Uniforms:
All new Level 4 Referees will receive their flags, cards and whistle on the night of the course, you will need these for the practical component of the course. You will also receive your compulsory, Legea referee uniform (short sleeve shirt, shorts and socks) at this time.
Our supplier, Legea, offer Men’s shirt/shorts size: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL,3XL. A size guide is available HERE.
Socks sizes: 1 = kids shoe size 9-1, 2 = men’s shoe size 2-8, 3 = men’s shoe size 7-12.
For any questions, please contact the Enzo Sansone at email@example.com or 0414 466 021