Walking Football is a small-sided, low-impact, modified version of the game, suitable for all levels of ability and fitness, from people who want to maintain their football fitness as a follow on from the winter season, those who are returning to sport after a break or those who’ve never played before.
How Walking Football is played:
- Running is not allowed. A participant always has to have one foot on the ground.
- It is a non-contact version of the game.
- The ball cannot be kicked above head height.
- There is no heading of the ball.
- There are no ‘referees’ as such and the competitive angle is kept to a minimum.
- The focus is on fun, improving fitness/health and making friends.
See what’s on offer in 2022…
- 9 weeks
- Games kick off at TBC
- Commences Monday 17 October and concludes Monday 12 December
- Registrations are OPEN for all players, all levels of ability and any age.
- Register as individuals. REGISTER HERE
- $22 per player – FNSW Insurance
- $5 per game per player (Pay as you go)