Walking Football is a small-sided, low-impact, modified version of the game, suitable for all levels of ability and fitness, from people who want to maintain their football fitness as a follow on from the winter season, those who are returning to sport after a break or those who’ve never played before.
How Walking Football is played:
- Running is not allowed. A participant always has to have one foot on the ground.
- It is a non-contact version of the game.
- The ball cannot be kicked above head height.
- There is no heading of the ball.
- There are no ‘referees’ as such and the competitive angle is kept to a minimum.
- The focus is on fun, improving fitness/health and making friends.
See what’s on offer in 2022…
- 10 weeks
- Games kick off at 6:30pm
- Commences Thursday 3 February and concludes Thursday 7 April
- Registrations are OPEN for all players, all levels of ability and any age.
- Register as individuals. (More info to come)
- $80 per player, equates to $8 per week per player.
- Registration fee