KICK ON FOR WOMEN is an introductory football program designed specifically for women to fit into their busy lives whilst juggling their commitments of family, work and friends.
The idea was born from the demand for mothers, sisters and female spectators wanting to be involved in the sport, however desired a format that welcomed their inexperience, less active lifestyle and limited time availability.
With a commitment of just 60-minutes a week, after general office hours, the program has a strong focus on fun, inclusion and friendship, is run by accredited facilitators and provides participants the opportunity to spend time focusing on their own fitness and well-being in a judgement-free environment.
Kick-On for Women aims to encourage women to become active, energised and connected.
Commences Wed 1st February at Unanderra Oval, Unanderra.
- One hour session
- 8 week program
- Cost: $80
- Delivered by accredited facilitators
This program is for women who are:
- Aged 16 years and over
- New to football or keen to refresh your skills
- Seeking a social fitness environment
- Fun way to learn to the game
The benefits :
- Physical & mental health benefits;
- Non-competitive activities to promote confidence and self-esteem;
- Experience and learn the football basics / refresh your skills
Check out the latest video on “Kick on For Women” Click here