We are excited to introduce the MiniRoos Pre-Season Fast 5’s Gala Day kicking off in the April School Holidays! This is an opportunity for MiniRoos teams across all of our junior clubs to come together for an exciting day of football before the winter season kicks off!
MiniRoos Fast 5’s Gala Day Details:
- Saturday 10th April – U6s & U7s
- Sunday 11th April – U10s & U11s
- Sunday 18th April – U8s & U9s
- U6s, U8s,U10s Kick-off from: 8:30am
- U7s, U9s Kick-off from:11:45am
- U11s Kick-off from: 1:00pm
- *Times are subject to change
Age: Players aged 6 to 11 years old
Venue: Aces Tennis & Leisure Centre, 5-7 O’Brien’s Road Figtree (located about 500m from Chicko’s).
- 4 a side for U6 and U7
- 5 a side for U8 to U11
- Strictly limited to 8 teams per age group
Players: All players must be a current 2021 FSC registered Winter Season player to participate in the GALA DAY. The club you have registered for in 2021 is the club your child will participate in the MiniRoos Gala Day with. No exemptions.
- $125 per team for U6s and U7s
- $150 per team for U8s to U11s
- U6s, U7s, U10s and U11s – registration and payment by COB Wednesday 7 April
- U8s and U9s – registration and payment by COB Thursday 15 April
Supervision: 1 parent per team is required on the day to supervise the team and must hold a valid Working With Children Check
Uniforms: Club uniforms are to be worn
For any further information, please contact the FSC office – (02) 4285 6929 / [email protected]