Before commencing registration:
Have a Current Passport Style Photo on your device of the person registering
Photo image guidelines – please ensure
- Photo is a passport style image – only the person registering in the photo
- Head faces camera directly with full face in view
- Players who require sports goggles should wear them for the photo
- No hats or sunglasses are to be worn in the photo
- Photo was taken within the last 12 months
- Photo is clear and legible with appropriate lighting
- Under 1 MB in size
- File type of .PNG or .JPG
Get your Active Kids Voucher
The NSW Government Active Kids Rebate returns for 2020 with all NSW children who attend school able to receive 2 x $100 vouchers to apply towards the cost of participating in organised weekend sport.
If you haven’t done this before, the first step is to go to the Service NSW website and apply for a voucher. The Active Kids rebate is then part of the registration process (at the payment stage), so please take advantage of this program if you fall into this category. Please note that the Active Kids Voucher can only be used once per transaction and no refunds can be given for redeemed vouchers or if used on a program of lesser value than the $100.
This new rule applies to players who are moving from their last club they played with (2021 or earlier).