After a successful 2020 Senior Summer Football Season, FSC are looking forward to the upcoming 2021 season!
The 2021 tournament will consist of:
- Mixed Social competition
- Men’s competition
- Women’s competition
- 7 A-Side – min 8 players per team, max 12 players per team
- All players must be registered to FSC Summer Football competition in PlayFootball to be eligible to play
PLEASE NOTE: Team numbers will be limited at the venue.
Ian McLennan Park
- Men’s – Monday evening
- Women’s & Mixed – Friday evening
- 10 week competition (including finals)
- Competition to commence – Round 1 Monday 11 October
- Final Round – Friday 17 December
- $130 per player (10 weeks)
- Registration fee
- Weekly game fees
- Referee match fees
NOMINATE A TEAM
Via PlayFootball where Team Manager/Organiser (must be an adult) completes their personal online registration on behalf of the team.
Use the Step by Step Guide for further details: FSC Summer Football Team Manager Registration & Team Nomination Guide (AF). (It is important that you read the Step by Step Guide as the process has changed)
- Team Managers are required to provide a Working With Children Check number at the time of registration.
- Once you have completed the Team Nomination, ask your players to complete their individual player registration in PlayFootball.
- Teams with 70% of players registered and paid in full via PlayFootball will secure a place for their team in the competition.
- Players who have been nominated as a player in a Summer Football team – register and pay via PlayFootball
- Use the Step by Step Guide for further details: FSC Summer Football Returning Participant Guide (AF)
- Payment for players is required at time of registration
- Active Kids Vouchers are accepted as payment and can be entered in PlayFootball at the time of registration
INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS LOOKING FOR A TEAM
- Players who DO NOT have a Summer Football team to play in – DO NOT register in PlayFootball UNTIL you have been allocated to a team
- Use the following link to complete an Expression of Interest: Find Me A Team Link
- FSC will endeavour to place individual players into teams as soon as a vacancy is available. Finding a place in a team may take some time, please be patient.
OFFICIAL REGISTRATION PERIOD CLOSES SUNDAY 26 SEPTEMBER
Team nominations and individual player registrations received after this date, will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified should places become available. Players and teams accepted into the competition after this date, may not receive playing kits prior to the first game.
Communication & Important Information About the Tournament:
Team App will be the official communication tool for FSC Summer Football. If you are already using Team App, you can request access to join the FSC Summer Football group by clicking on ‘Find your Team/Club’ and then search for “FSC Summer Football”. Then request access to the venue your team is playing at.
Will be available in the FSC Match Centre
Further information regarding draws will be made available post registration window.
- Select the 2021 – 2022 competition year
- Select the age and venue (e.g. Mixed Social Ian McLennan)
- Click Full Fixture
- To see the whole draw for your team click on your team – there is an option to view all from the “last 5 games”
- Any changes to the draw should be published by Thursday 5pm – please check weekly.
Playing Kit Order Option:
Teams are provided with the option to order a playing kit – $30 each.
Playing Kit Sizing Guide – The sizing guide chart is a suggested guide for playing kit sizes.
Playing Kit sizing (jersey, shorts & socks) will be requested when players individually register to the tournament via PlayFootball.
PLEASE NOTE: PLAYING KITS ARE ORDERED AND SUPPLIED AS A KIT i.e. jersey, shorts and socks together (they are not supplied as separate items).
Playing kits will not be ordered until all nominated team members have completed registration and payment via PlayFootball.
Playing kit collection will be 1-2 weeks prior to competition commencement via the Team Manager/Organiser, who will be contacted by FSC.