2020 will see the introduction of Senior 7 a side Summer Football at Ian McLennan Park.
The 2020 tournament will consist of:
- Mixed Social competition
- Men’s Division 1 and Division 2 competition
- Women’s competition
- 7 A-Side – min 7 players per team, max 10 players per team
- All players must be registered to Summer Football competition in Playfootball to be eligible to play
PLEASE NOTE: Team numbers will be limited at the venue
Ian McLennan Park
- Mixed Social & Men’s Div 2 – Wednesday Evening
- Women’s & Men’s Div 1 – Thursday Evening*. (note: first two weeks of Thursday night competition will operate on Friday evening and then move to Thursday – due to cross over with the end of Winter Football season)
- 8 week competition with 2 week final series
- Competition to commence Round 1 from Wednesday 14 October
- Final Round will conclude on the week ending – Friday 18 December
- $130 per player (10 weeks)
- Registration fee
- Weekly game fees
- Referee fees
REGISTRATION PROCESS: Registrations close Friday 9 October
- A Team Manager/Team Organiser
- A Team Name (subject to availability)
- Submit the team online via Team Nomination Form
- Team Players, Coach & Team Manager/Organiser must register online to FSC Summer Football via PlayFootball
- Payment for players is required at time of registration
PLEASE NOTE: Teams with 70% of players registered and paid in full via PlayFootball will secure a place for their team in the competition.
- Players who are interested in FSC finding a team for them to play in must register an Expression of Interest using the following link:
- Find me a Team Nomination
PLEASE NOTE: FSC will endeavour to place individual players into teams as soon as a vacancy is available. Finding a place in a team may take some time, please be patient.
- Yes, Team Managers, Team Organisers must provide their details on the Team Nomination Form and register online via Playfootball
Team App will be the official communication tool for FSC Summer Football. If you are already using Team App, you can request access to join the Summer Football group by clicking on ‘Find your Team/Club’ and then search for FSC Summer Football.
Will be available in the FSC Match Centre
- Select the age and venue (e.g. Mixed Social Ian McLennan)
- Click Full Fixture
- To see the whole draw for your team click on your team – there is an option to view all from the “last 5 games”
- Any changes to the draw should be published by Thursday 5pm – please check weekly.