General Tournament Information:
NOMINATE A TEAM
Via PlayFootball where Team Manager/Organiser completes their Team nomination.
Use the Step by Step Guide for further details: FSC Summer Football Team Manager Registration & Team Nomination Guide. (It is important that you read the Step by Step Guide)
NOTE: Nominating A Team – Playfootball System parameters only allow you to register ONE team under your name. If you are the Team Manager/Organiser for more than one team, you will need to ask your team coach or another parent to complete the online team registration form for any additional teams.
- 7 A-Side – min 8 players per team, max 10 players per team
(no exceptions – requests for additional players above the maximum, will not be approved)
- Senior Player : $140 per player (10 weeks)
- Playing Kit included
- Registration fee
- Referee match fees
PLAYERS WHO ARE ALREADY IN A 2022 SUMMER FOOTBALL TEAM:
- Players who have been nominated as a player in a Summer Football team – register and pay via PlayFootball
- Use the Step by Step Guide for further details: FSC Summer Football Returning Participant Guide
- Payment for players is required at time of registration
INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS WHO DON’T HAVE A 2022 SUMMER FOOTBALL TEAM:
- Players who DO NOT have a Summer Football team to play in – DO NOT register in PlayFootball UNTIL you have been allocated to a team
- Use the following link to complete an Expression of Interest: Find Me A Team Link
FSC will endeavour to place individual players into teams as soon as a vacancy is available. Finding a place in a team may take some time, please be patient.
Use the Step by Step Guide for further details: FSC Summer Football Coach Registration
OFFICIAL REGISTRATIONS CLOSE SUNDAY 18 SEPTEMBER
HOW TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATION & IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT:
Team App will be the official communication tool for FSC Summer Football. If you are already using Team App, you can request access to join the FSC Summer Football group by clicking on ‘Find your Team/Club’ and then search for “FSC Summer Football”. Then request access to the venue your team is playing at.
Will be available in the FSC Match Centre (Not available until closer to tournament start date)
Further information regarding draws will be made available post registration window.
- Select the 2022 – 2023 competition year
- Select the age and venue
- Click Full Fixture
- To see the whole draw for your team click on your team – there is an option to view all from the “last 5 games”
- Draw changes are published as soon as possible – please check weekly.
Some teams may have 2 games (double header) within a round – this is so that we avoid a Bye where possible (It’s not a mistake)
Tournament Rules (will be available closer to the tournament start date)
Playing Kit Sizing Guide – The sizing guide chart is a suggested guide for playing kit sizes.
Playing Kit sizing (jersey, shorts & socks) will be requested when players individually register to the tournament via PlayFootball.
PLEASE NOTE: PLAYING KITS ARE ORDERED AND SUPPLIED AS A KIT i.e. jersey, shorts and socks together (they are not supplied as separate items).
Playing kits will not be ordered until all nominated team members have completed registration and payment via PlayFootball.
Playing kit collection will be close to competition commencement via the Team Manager/Organiser, who will be contacted by FSC.