2023 FSC FLARE FOOTBALL PRE-SAP & SAP SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Football South Coast is offering local players U6 through to U12, the opportunity to join the FLARE Skills Development Program for 2023.
The program is designed to support the development of our Association junior players aged 6-8yrs & 9-12yrs of age, under the guidance of qualified Flare Football coaching staff, whilst maintaining their local club commitments.
PROGRAM FEATURES / OVERVIEW :
The Development Program will include the following:
- 30 training sessions : total cost $750 ($100 deposit on registration then incremental payments per a payment plan)
- Training Monday evenings (weekly during school terms)
- Venue: Ian McLennan Park
- Training Time: 4:30pm to 5:30pm (U6-U8) 5:30pm – 6:30pm (U9-U12)
- Start Date: Monday 30th January 2023
- Development training apparel will be supplied
- Program will conclude Monday 18th September (date is subject to change)
During the sessions players will be working on 1 v 1 technical development and their individual ball mastery, small sided games will be a part of each session as an opportunity for them to put new skills into practice and support the growth of their problem solving, decision-making and technical skills. The program provides a fun, safe and enjoyable football environment whereby players are grouped together for maximum development and enjoyment and we welcome all skill and experience levels.
In addition to technical development, the program will provide an environment for each player to develop the following characteristics essential to improving as a footballer:
- Communicates with team mates
- High levels of work ethic
- Desire to defend and attack
- Performs under pressure
- Emotional control
- Attentive to coaches instructions
- Shows respect to players and coaches
If you have any further questions regarding the program please feel free to email or call Sonya on 0242856929 (option 8) firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND SECURE A PLACE IN THE PROGRAM *Due to the nature of the program places are limited