Football South Coast is proud to be partnering with the Shellharbour Private Injury and Fracture Clinic.
Shellharbour Private Hospital’s Injury & Fracture Clinic accepts any patient with suspected fracture, soft tissue injury or musculoskeletal injuries for assessment, investigation and treatment.
They can provide:
- Acute injury management for any soft tissue injury, musculoskeletal pain or suspected fracture
- Fracture management if fracture diagnosis. This will be under the care of specialist Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Bulk Billed X-Ray
- Image review and opinion from our team of hospital Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Reports sent back to your GP and Physiotherapist
- Onsite Orthopaedic surgery if required and onsite rehabilitation
- Casting and splinting performed by our Physiotherapist
- Follow up consultation with an Orthopaedic Physician
This is a fantastic service that provides expert opinion and management without a long wait in ED.
To support the winter sports season the clinic is now open on Saturdays from 11am to 5pm.
The consultation fee of $50 is waived for any player registered with Football South Coast.
Please call 1300 633 345 for more information.