Football South Coast (FSC), based in the Illawarra, has close to 13,000 registered players and is currently seeking expressions of interest for three (3) FSC Referee Coordinators across the portfolios:
(i) Head of Referee Coordination Council (RCC)
(ii) Men’s Referee Coordinator and
(iii) Women’s Referee Coordinator
All of the operations of the referees have recently undergone a strategic review and have merged the functions of the previously known RDC (Referee Development Committee) and the Referee Council. This new group, called the Referee Coordination Council (RCC) will be responsible for all key areas of member development, assessments, mentoring, member welfare, appointments and pathways management.
REPORTS TO: FSC Board & Referee Coordination Council
- A minimum of 2 years refereeing experience (desirably at senior / local premiership level)
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be a non-active referee
- Must be available to attend monthly and ad-hoc meetings as required
Preferred but not Essential Competencies
- Achieved at least level 3 assessor requirements with the desire to reach level 2. Must be willing to obtain Level 3 assessors qualification within 12 months
- Achieved at least level 3 instructor requirements. Must be willing to obtain Level 3 instructors qualification within 12 months
- Demonstrated experience in sporting administration with a keen interest in football and knowledge of local competitions
- Proven record in stakeholder engagement and management with the ability to develop relationships further
- Excellent presentation, report writing and communication skills
- Adaptable to change
Please submit your EOI outlining your qualifications, experience and the ability to demonstrate each of the desired as outlined above to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all enquiries, please email email@example.com or call Ann-Marie Balliana, CEO and MD of FSC on 4285 6929.
Applications will close at 5pm Monday 22nd November 2021.